Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cat's Meow

So. I finally ate my first meal "French" style. Got my table cleaned, cleared, and set nicely. Made my griller sandwich all pretty and put it on my nice little plate. Poured a glass of milk into a new glass and was all ready to sit down. Turned around for a few seconds to do something, turned back to find a surprised cat on my newly set table peering curiously at the glass of milk!

Now, I have to say that it's not his fault that the table was such a surprise. Normally, I'm sad to say, it is stacked with books and mail and other things. But finally, this week, I got it totally cleared off, ready for the new French way of eating. I am going to do my best to stay more focused at home. It's a challenge, because I am often so tired...mentally more than physically...when I get home that I don't want to do anything. But I have begun to take charge of my life at home. Hopefully, this will get easier!

Pictures: The dining room; Teddy checking my food out; my phone center with Kaitie's painting above it all.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Rondi, my dear girl, I am so proud of you. Teddy does have a surprised look on his sweet face !
Your griller looks yummy. I am glad to see someone else drinking milk. Just love the white juice myself.

Sunny said...

Oh you have the sweetest looking cozy quarters. And, that picture of the kitty is priceless!