Thursday, June 09, 2011

Houses and Gardens II

While I enjoyed visiting the two beautiful homes with their lovely gardens this week, I had the privilege of actually staying in two other beautiful homes with lovely gardens.  One belongs to my sister in Massachusetts and the other to my mother in Maine.  They don't have the resources the other two gardeners have, but I think their handiwork rivals any I saw in public.





I have long envied both my sister and mother their flowers, but until the past 10 months I never lived anywhere that I could have my own garden.  Now that I do, I am trying to figure out how to bring the color of these two gardens to my small desert gardens in AZ.  When I get back home later this summer, I will work on that...being inspired as I have been this past week.

No comments: