Sunday, April 09, 2006

New Blog

I decided to start this blog spot because I wanted to be able to insert pictures with my writing. The other place I use (multiply) has everything separate...so...I'm experimenting with this...

Pictured here is my boss, May. She wakes me up every morning, nipping my toes or fingers until I get up and feed her and her pal, Teddy. She is gentle every single other moment of the day, but when she wants me up, there is no denying her. Double-pawed, she was a birthday gift to me four years ago, now, from Kaitie and Christopher (my sister Martha's children). She was very tiny when they gave her to me, but she is quite a big kitty now. She's very elegant, though, in spite of her size. Teddy is a not-as-big Ragdoll with the softest fur and the sweetest personality. They are good friends to each other, and to me.

No comments: