Friday, February 27, 2009

Views of Mount Hood

Last week, in Portland, the view from my hotel room balcony was amazing.  Every morning there was a wonderful sunrise.  Each evening, there was an equally beautiful sunset.  To my left was Mount St. Helens.  Directly in front of me was Mount Hood.  Off somewhere between the two was Mount Adams, and others.  Some days were very hazy and I couldn't even see the mountains at all until the haze "burned" off.  This series of pictures focuses on Mount Hood.  The first is a sunrise, believe it or not.





2 comments:

Sunny said...

What a magnificant sunrise! Glad you got back safe and sound.

La Tea Dah said...

So beautiful --- sometimes, when the atmosphere is just right --- I can see Mt. Adams, Mt. Hood, and Mt. Rainier from our cabin road --- tiny little peaks way, way off in the distance. They are always beautiful.

LaTeaDah