Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Back to Basics · 365 Project

Back to Basics by Rondi Aastrup · 365 Project

It was the first day back to school after the Christmas break.  There were a number of changes on campus during the two weeks--including the appearance of what looks like, to me, fall--with yellow leaves on the ground.  What doesn't change, though, is the warmth and friendliness of the students.  The first picture is a group of sophomores waiting for their first class of the day--and the new semester--to begin.
The second picture is taken from my classroom door looking towards the administration building.  (This is the picture I posted for the 365 project).
The third picture is taken later in the morning from my classroom door again, only looking across the street towards the church.  I like how the sun lights up the leaves on the lawn as well as on the trees.
This last picture is at yet another angle, taken of the church from my classroom door.  Note the lantern-like light the shows up in the fork of the tree.  It is, of course, on the other side of the tree, not in the tree.

No comments: