Friday, January 13, 2012

Low-fat Groceries! · 365 Project

Low-fat Groceries! by Rondi Aastrup · 365 Project

I went to the store today to get a gallon of milk and some kitty litter. Not terribly interesting or exciting. Unfortunately (for my pocketbook), my grocery store is a beautiful full-service store, complete with a garden section as well as a florest, on opposites sides of the store. I went through both sections and came out with a colorful array of geraniums, petunias, and pansies, along with a hyacinth, a mini-daffodil, and a gerber daisy.

Whoever designed this store knew what they were doing! This was definitely a low-fat visit to the grocers, but high-octane in color and smell =)

Photos are of the flowers I bought today (top) and the Floral Departement at "The Beautiful Store" (as I call it a few weeks ago.

No comments: