Sunday, January 25, 2009

37 Random Things

I was trying to blog every day in January and I just realized I forgot to write I'm so disap- pointed, although one day early on, I blogged twice, so I still have 24 entries for 24 days. Maybe I'll do two today, too, just for good measure. First, a meme I've seen on several other blogs. You're supposed to tag people, but I'll just leave it open to whoever wants to give it a go...

37 Random Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese? Not really, but my dad does.

2. Have you ever smoked? Never.

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Don't really like Koo Aid. Too sweet.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I don't enjoy them, but wouldn't say I get nervous.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I'm vegetarian, so I enjoy veggie hot dogs, with mayo, ketchup, and relish. Then you have to have sauerkraut and baked beans along side =)

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Child's Christmas in Wales...or Dicken's A Christmas Carol. I show and teach both every year, and sometimes we go see a live production of one or the other.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice.

9. Can you do push-ups? Probably a few. Maybe.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Any one of several watches I have.

11. Favorite hobby? Traveling, writing, blogging, reading

12. Do you have A.D.D? I don't think so, but I do get distracted at school a lot. That's because there are constant interruptions, not because I lose my focus easily.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No, but I do wear reading glasses.

14. Middle name? Suzanne

15. Name thoughts at this moment? I have work to do; I should get to it =)

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Skim Milk, Water, Orange Juice

17. Current worry? School finances (we are tuition-operated)

18. Current hate right now? Can't think of anything right now.

19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? At home, watching it on TV

21. Where would you like to go? Back to Provence.

22. Name three people who will complete this? No idea.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, several pairs.

24 What color shirt are you wearing? Off-white

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried them.

26. Can you whistle? Yes. I whistle often while listening to music.

27. Favorite Color? Various shades of blue and purple.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, although I do sing in the car.

29. Would you be a pirate? No.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Brooke

31. Favorite boy's name? Geoffrey

32. What's in your pocket right now? Gloves, lip gloss, school keys

33. Last thing that made you laugh? An episode from Season Three of That Girl

34. What vehicle do you drive? Pontiac Grand AM GT

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained ankle a few years ago. It still gives me trouble.

36. Do you love where you live? I love living in New England. I enjoy the location of my condo, although right now it needs a lot of fixing up. I hope to love it when I'm done =)

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One flat-screen. I just got rid of two "regular" ones.

No comments: